Sunday, July 7, 2013

My vacation in Philippines: Baguio day 2

My day two in Baguio City is full of excitement and extraordinary journey… My second time to try horseback riding but still feel scared. But I got to take a crack at this. Few minutes had passed then pfft! I need to stop the horse ride and think of other good options. I thought of swan boat rides. That sounds fun! So we went to Burnham Park to try swan ride. I felt happy just by looking at the swan boat, can I tell a secret? I’m actually scared of lakes, oceans, pools. Whenever I need to go to any major bodies of water, I pray a lot. I know it may sound stupid but hey I have phobia so you can’t blame me. Haha!

Here are some of our pictures.

















Anyway, I really enjoyed the rides. Now, let’s go to my outfits.




I want to make it simple, as a result I wore these black and white jeggings and tiger print muscle tee.  The jeggings is from American Apparel and the muscle tee is from Forever 21.
 I added a skull cap in burgundy and high-cut shoes with spikes from H&M.


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 





Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice