Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Style Inspiration of the week

I'm obsessed with leggings and I have collections of them in different designs. I want to take some risks and try a leather-looking leggings or pants. A leather jacket is okay but leather pants? Some of you will ignore this post, but please bear with me. I mean, leather pants/leggings are not for everyone, not also for everyone's budget but they can be done.


TIPS in choosing the perfect pair:

1.  My advice if you're going to shop a leather pants, find a pair that fits your bottom and waist but not giving you that squeezed-in effect.

2.  If you have a tight budget and can't afford the leather one, find a pair that has a leather-looking finish.

Here's how I would style leather pants: Since leather looking pants are already eye-catching, I opt to pair it with basic black camisole, structured white blazer, layered silver necklace, white feather earrings, leopard shoes and lemon yellow bag.

ALWAYS think clean lines, basics and neutrals. The pants stand out so the rest of the ensemble should streamline and polish your look. The bright yellow bag adds a pop of color without competing with the leather pants.

List of items:

Helmut Lang Stretch-leather leggings
Proenza Schouler PS1 Leather Medium Top Handle
Dune Bernie D Leather Point Court Shoe, Leopard
Guess layered necklace
H&M Black camisole




Share This

6 comments:

  1. Wowww, i love leggings, top and shoes....
    I would like to see you dressed with these clothes, you'd be very pretty ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,amazing look...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, great blog, i love leggins too..
    Would you like to follw each other?
    Let me know..

    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice