Monday, December 23, 2013

Corset and Fiery glitter ft. MAGS Clothing #2



Happy Monday everyone!


I'm wearing a red and gold glitter skirt because I want a little sparkle for the holidays. I feel happy whenever I see shimmer, twinkle, glitz whatever you call it. It gave a swift attraction and could draw your sadness into gladness. 

MAGS Clothing offers a wide selection of fashionable apparels, accessories, bags and shoes. They now have 22 Branches nationwide and recently launched Men's clothing line named Andre. Please visit their stores and have a look at their latest collection!

Lovely pink Bicycle

Corset top and glitter skirt
Got this for only $21.90, 60% OFF! ^_^

From MAGS

Glitter skirt
Corset Top
Flower earrings

Wedge sandals: Charles & Keith
Necklace and bangles: ALDO

I guess the sparkling skirt is too overwhelming so I teamed it up with a floral corset top and a wedge sandals just to tone it down a bit. My sister gave this adorable corset top. I bought the wedge sandals in Charles & Keith because it's so cute and on SALE. 






Thanks for visiting my blog and happy holidays!


Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice